Transfer Credit in English Department

Advisors, please be aware that students will need to provide syllabi to receive equivalent for any English courses including composition and literature. The following comes from the department, "the English department requires the use of a course syllabus or published learning outcomes to establish a course equivalency." Without this documentation, transfer courses in composition and literature are assigned ENGL subject credit.