YNS camps are conducted by Nebraska EPSCoR with support from the National Science Foundation, to encourage youth participation in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) learning. NSF support helps keep camp fees low; faculty from Nebraska colleges and universities are camp leaders and university students help staff the camps.
YNS summer 2017 camps include high school and middle school sessions:
* Cybersecurity (MS & HS) at UNK, June 6-10
* Agricultural Biotechnology: Rooting for a Bright Future (MS), June 11-16 at UNK
* Biodiversity (HS), June 18-24 at Cedar Point Biological Station
* Life Underground: The Unseen Power of Microbes (HS), June 25-28 at UNL
* Secret Life of Metals (MS), July 17-19 at Creighton University, Omaha
See yns.nebraska.edu for information and apply by May 1.
More details at: http://yns.nebraska.edu