Celebrate EVERYbody Week is dedicated to healthy body image and focusing on the beauty and strength that graces each of our bodies.
"Too often we focus on things that we don't like, the things that we want to change, or the things that society tells us don't look like they should. But this week we want to change that. Think about the things that you love about your body and celebrate YOU," states event organizer Kelsey Whittaker, group fitness coordinator for UNL Campus Rec.
All events are FREE for UNL students and Campus Rec members.
MONDAY, FEB. 23
• 6 to 8 p.m. Create Positive Body Talk & Trash Your Fat Talk @City Rec Center, atrium.
• 7 to 8 p.m. free cycling class 'Cycle To Your Own Beat' @City Rec Center, The Studio.
TUESDAY, FEB. 24
• 4 to 6 p.m. Create Positive Body Talk & Trash Your Fat Talk @City Rec Center, atrium.
• 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. free yoga class'This is What A Yogi Looks Like' @City Rec Center, Fitness Room.
• 4 to 6 p.m. Fuel Your Body w/ free nutritious snack @City Rec Center, atrium.
• 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. free movie screening 'America the Beautiful' @City Rec Center, room 230.
THURSDAY, FEB. 26
• 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. free cardio dance class 'Rock What You’ve Got Dance Party' @City Rec Center, court 5.
FRIDAY, FEB. 27
7 to 7:45 p.m. free yoga class 'Into Yoga for EVERYbody' @City Rec Center, Fitness Room.
View the complete schedule: http://crec.unl.edu/healthwell
Questions? Contact Kelsey Whittaker 402-472-3467
More details at: http://go.unl.edu/mwyy