Flu season is right around the corner, and the University Health Center is here to help you prepare by offering FREE flu vaccinations at clinics across campus.
Clinics will be offered at the following dates and locations— No appointment needed:
• Sept. 22, 7:30 – 9 a.m. at UHC Radiology, Room 158.
• Sept. 28, noon – 1 p.m. at East Campus, Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Hall (1880 N. 42nd St.), Room 125
• Oct. 5, 10 – 11:30 a.m. at East Campus Union
• Oct. 12, 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Food Innovation Center on Nebraska Innovation Campus (1901 N. 21st St.), Room 101
• Oct. 14, 7:30 – 9 a.m. at UHC Radiology, Room 158
You also may receive your free flu shot by scheduling an appointment at UHC during regular business hours or by visiting our on-site, walk-in flu clinic, which opens Oct. 3. Hours are Monday through Friday from 9 – 11 a.m. and 2 – 4 p.m. No appointment necessary. Check in at UHC, Room 158.
If you are 18 or younger, your parent or legal guardian MUST complete the 2016-2017 Flu Shot Form available on our website under Appointments & Patient Resources< Downloadable Forms, and you must bring it with you to the clinic.
Call us at 402.472.7477 with any questions.
More details at: health.unl.edu