Come learn about the various textures, styles, products and more for African- American/Black hair! There will also be a student-led hair expo at the end of the event showcasing how students on campus keep up with their natural hair. We encourage students to bring Black hair products to donate to UNL’s student pantry as well! The event will be held at 7:30pm at the Jackie Gaughan Multicultural Center.
The Bigger The Hair...
Next@Nebraska Sun. March 12, 2017
- Spring Break Wellness Giveaways
- Registration deadline extended for Spring Research Fair
- Women's History Month Banquet
- Writing Center Consultant Information Session
- High Five Friday
- Delta Week!
- Bachs highlight upcoming U. of Nebraska Brass Quintet recital
- UNL Symphony Orchestra presents Student Soloist Night
- Sirota viola recital includes World Premiere piece, Elegy For a Lost World
- Beauty Bar
- Celebrating Women In Athletics Panel on March 13
- Women’s Center Intergenerational Discussion
- Women in Agriculture Panel
- The Bigger The Hair...
- Women in Political Advocacy Panel
- University Singers to help celebrate Boys Town’s 100th Anniversary
- Upcoming Performance Canceled
- UNL Chamber Singers to present ‘Miniature Monuments’
- Spend St. Patrick’s Day with cello music in Kimball Recital Hall
- Staged Reading Festival and Tampon Drive (Mar. 15-17)
- Strength in Solidarity Panel