Join the sisters of Sigma Psi Zeta Sorority Inc. and the Women’s Center on March 17 for a panel discussion about stereotypes that women of all backgrounds at Nebraska face. This is a great opportunity to hear from your fellow students about their struggles as women on and off campus. Event will be held in Colonial A at the Nebraska Union at 1 p.m.
Strength in Solidarity Panel
Next@Nebraska Sun. March 12, 2017
- Spring Break Wellness Giveaways
- Registration deadline extended for Spring Research Fair
- Women's History Month Banquet
- Writing Center Consultant Information Session
- High Five Friday
- Delta Week!
- Bachs highlight upcoming U. of Nebraska Brass Quintet recital
- UNL Symphony Orchestra presents Student Soloist Night
- Sirota viola recital includes World Premiere piece, Elegy For a Lost World
- Beauty Bar
- Celebrating Women In Athletics Panel on March 13
- Women’s Center Intergenerational Discussion
- Women in Agriculture Panel
- The Bigger The Hair...
- Women in Political Advocacy Panel
- University Singers to help celebrate Boys Town’s 100th Anniversary
- Upcoming Performance Canceled
- UNL Chamber Singers to present ‘Miniature Monuments’
- Spend St. Patrick’s Day with cello music in Kimball Recital Hall
- Staged Reading Festival and Tampon Drive (Mar. 15-17)
- Strength in Solidarity Panel