Free flu shots for students are now available at Nebraska Medicine – University Health Center!
There are two ways to get your shot:
1. RECOMMENDED: Attend a UHC rapid walk-in clinic for students. This is the fastest, easiest option.
2. Make an appointment at UHC by calling 402.472.5000. Please note that this option may require a wait.
Walk-in clinic schedule for students
• October 3, 5, 10, 12, 19 and 20
• 9 to 11 a.m.
• University Health Center, Room 158
• UHC will continue to add walk-in clinics throughout the semester. Continue to check health.unl.edu/flu for additional dates and times
What to bring
• Completed 2017-18 influenza vaccination form (available at health.unl.edu/flu)
Students 18 or younger must have parental permission to receive a flu shot at UHC. There are two options:
1. A parent or guardian can fill out, have notarized and send UHC a Power of Attorney form, available at health.unl.edu/forms. If your parent or guardian has already submitted this form, another submission is not required
2. UHC will call a parent or guardian at the time you receive a shot at UHC for verbal consent. This is applicable for both walk-in clinics and appointments
Learn more about this year's flu shot by visiting health.unl.edu/flu
More details at: http://health.unl.edu/flu