Five UNL students have been named finalists for the BTN LiveBIG Scholarship for Outstanding Service.
The $1,000 scholarship is part of the network’s original series, BTN LiveBIG, which celebrates Big Ten students and alumni who exemplify what it means to “live big” through their service to others.
Fan voting will determine one winner from each Big Ten university.
The five Nebraska finalists are:
• Dehnia Herrick, Job's Daughters International volunteer
• Stacey Joy, Engineers Without Borders volunteer
• Casey Mattison, The Cat House volunteer
• Alyssa Ruhl, First Plymouth Church group leader
• Mindy Schreiber, TeamMates Mentoring Program volunteer
Fans can learn more about each finalist and vote online for the most inspiring story at the link below. Voting closes Jan. 27.
More details at: http://www.btnlivebig.com/