University Health Center will distribute spring break survival kits to UNL students on a first-come, first-served basis, March 12-15. The kits include a BPA-free water bottle filled with useful travel items.
Kits are available these locations and times:
• 8 a.m. University Health Center
• 11 a.m. Cather-Pound-Neihardt and Selleck dining halls
• 11 a.m. Nebraska Union at the "Safe Spring Break Fair"
• 11 a.m. Abel and Harper-Schramm-Smith dining halls
• 11 a.m. East Union at the "Safe Spring Break Fair"
More details at: http://go.unl.edu/88k