UNL Extension - Keeping Up

No. 9040

Next issue of Keeping Up - March 24, 2017

Personnel Changes

Listed are Extension personnel changes that have occurred recently. If we have missed someone who is new or who has left our system, please contact Kathleen Lodl or Rick Rasby. Continue reading…

Personnel Change Form

Use this form to advise the Extension Administration office of personnel changes in your area for state, county, or grant funded positions. Content from this form will be sent to the Extension Administration office and key Extension Personnel and IT staff. Thank you for your help.

More details at: https://ssp.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6Lplr5a7JdNBAr3
Originally published March 16, 2017 - Submit an Item