Support groups are a great way to meet new people, get the help you need and learn about resources available for your concern. Check out our current schedule of free support groups for students:
• International Student Discussion, 3 to 4:30 p.m. (starts Feb. 12)
• Dish it Up, noon to 1 p.m.
• Consultation for Veterans, Military Members and Their Families, 3 to 4 p.m.
• Family and Friends of Addicted Loved Ones, 4 to 5 p.m.
•Alcohol/Drug Harm Reduction, 4 to 5 p.m.
• Sister Circle: A Support Group for Women of Color, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. (meets every other Wednesday)
• Latina Discussion and Support, noon to 1 p.m.
• Brothers United, 3 to 4 p.m.
• Research Support*, 10:30 a.m. to noon
Group descriptions and location information: https://health.unl.edu/support-groups-therapy-groups-workshops
*This group has a fee of $15 per session.
More details at: https://go.unl.edu/xhqu