The deadline to enroll in spring/summer coverage under the university’s student health insurance plan is Feb. 4 at midnight.
UnitedHealthcare StudentResources plan highlights:
• Fully covers most medically necessary services at the University Health Center
• $500 deductible per coverage year when visiting in-network providers
• Accepted nationwide wherever UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus is accepted
• Prescription copays as low as $5
• $1,000 dental coverage per coverage year
To enroll, log into MyRed, select the “Profile” tab and choose “Health Insurance.”
Visit health.unl.edu/studentinsruance for more information.
Enrollment questions: 402.472.7435
Insurance plan questions: 866.351.4262
More details at: https://go.unl.edu/23dd