Empowering females to strength train is an aim of this for-women, by-women event. The FREE event is designed for female UNL students and CREC members and focuses on helping women feel more comfortable using free weights, machine weights, and cardio equipment.
Participants can attend anytime 3–6 p.m. and enjoy the following offerings:
• FREE ON-SITE WORKOUTS
- Free Weights (Beginner)
- Synrgy360 (Intermediate)
- Olympic Lifting (Advanced)
Each workout session begins at the following time slots:
• 3–3:20 p.m. • 3:20–3:40 p.m. • 3:40–4 p.m.
• 4–4:20 p.m. • 4:20–4:40 p.m. • 4:40–5 p.m.
• 5–5:20 p.m. • 5:20–5:40 p.m. • 5:40–6 p.m.
Space is limited! – Sign up early at http://go.unl.edu/workout to ensure your spot.
• FREE DEMOS (Drop-ins every 20 minutes. No need to pre-register.)
- Exercise Programming + Pine-loaded Machines (Beginner/Intermediate)
- Racks/Plate-loaded Machines (Intermediate)
- Olympic Platforms (Advanced)
By completing two of the six demos or workouts above, participants will receive:
• FREE adidas #ActiveHusker shirt while supplies/sizes last
• Beginning, Intermediate + Advanced Options Available
• FREE #ActiveHusker BRACELETS
• FREE POPCORN compliments of the University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union
• FREE FITNESS CLASSES
• FREE CHAIR MASSAGES
• Chance to win FREE PERSONAL TRAINING or a FREE MASSAGE just for attending.
All items and services are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
To accommodate those displaced by the event in the Strength Training & Conditioning Room, a Power & Strength Boot camp will be hosted in Cook Pavilion during the same time. The boot camp will include access to special equipment, including atlas stones, prowler pull, tires, yoke walk, barbell lunge walk, log press and trap bar dead lift. The event will also serve as a practice session for the upcoming Strong Husker Competition.
Questions? Contact Kelsey at 402-472-6982 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More details at: http://go.unl.edu/purelypink