Want to make a difference on campus and add experience to your resume? Apply for the University Health Center (UHC) 2017-18 Student Advisory Board and let your voice be heard!
Board members represent the student body in dealing with the health concerns of the university community by making recommendations to UHC staff and university administrators for the delivery of comprehensive health care. They also assist with the planning, evaluation and implementation of UHC policies and programs.
Board members are expected to take an active role in the following tasks:
• Solicit and evaluate student feedback on UHC's performance.
• Solicit and evaluate student feedback on the overall health and well-being of University of Nebraska-Lincoln students.
• Represent UHC to all UNL students.
• Foster relationships with UHC staff.
• Attend mandatory meetings Tuesdays from 6 – 7 p.m.
All students are encouraged to apply. We welcome and encourage members with a diversity of interests and backgrounds!
To apply, visit: http://health.unl.edu/student-advisory-board-application-form
Applications close March 3, 2017 at 4 p.m.
More details at: http://health.unl.edu/student-advisory-board-application-form