G & A
KETV-TV Hearst Television Omaha’s ABC station has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Executive Assistant.
• Main responsibility is to assist the President, General Manager with managing daily office duties.
• Facilitates the connection and communication between the General Manager’s office and various groups and organizations throughout the Omaha community.
• Make travel arrangements, expense account reporting, and scheduling
• Organize staff meetings, conference calls and assist with other employee travel
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
• Must have the ability to keep information confidential
• Assist the business manager with various office duties
Omaha - 68131
• 3 to 5 years executive assistant experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Power Point
• Experience in Hyperion and Infinium a plus, but not required
• Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• College degree preferred
To Apply: Kathi Blaha, Business Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
KETV-TV, 2665 Douglas St., Omaha, NE 68131
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER