Undergraduate students at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln are encouraged to submit art to School of Art, Art History & Design's 31st annual Undergraduate Juried Exhibition.
Eligible students may submit up to 3 works of art in any medium. You are eligible if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are an undergraduate who has been enrolled in a studio art or graphic design class in the School of Art, Art History & Design at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln within the past 12 months.
- Your work was created at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln within the past 12 months.
- You have not received an undergraduate degree in art from any institution.
Submissions will be accepted on Jan. 31, 2018, between 12-4 p.m. in Eisentrager•Howard Gallery. The entry Fee is $5 /piece, (cash only and exact change).
The Undergraduate Juried Exhibition will be open February 12-16th, with a closing reception on Feb. 16th from 5-7 p.m. The following awards will be announced at 6 p.m. during the closing reception:
-The Jean R. Faulkner Memorial Awards (6 - $100 Awards)
- School of Art, Art History & Design Freshman Award ($100)
- School of Art, Art History & Design Sophomore Award ($100)
- Hixson-Lied College of Fine and Performing Arts, Dean’s Purchase Award (varies)
- Entry Fee Awards: Available to all accepted artists. The number will depend on the amount of entry fees collected and the juror’s discretion.
More details at: https://go.unl.edu/gphh