Engineering students are encouraged to register for the annual Complete Engineer Conference, the premier leadership development conference for collegiate engineering students in Nebraska. The conference is March 8-9 at the Milo Bail Student Center on the University of Nebraska Omaha’s Dodge Campus.
Registration is first-come first-serve, so register quickly. We will close registration when the conference fills, or by February 15, whichever happens sooner.
The registration fee is $10 per student. If financial circumstances prevent you from attending, please contact Emili Jones via email at email@example.com.
Register at https://go.unl.edu/completeengineerconferenceregistration
The Complete Engineer Conference will provide participants with the opportunity to identify, use, and leverage non-technical skills. Participants will experience:
* Professional and personal development workshops delivered by industry professionals who focus on each of The Complete Engineer competencies;
* Hands-on activities with each of the competencies through engaging sessions;
* Inspiring talks from leading executives and thought-leaders;
* Selective networking opportunities with multiple employers; and
* The opportunity to build your resume with meaningful experience from the conference.
This conference will help you develop and build a strong foundation of the non-technical skills sought by engineering employers expected of all engineers regardless of discipline.
Conference attendees are provided hands-on opportunities to develop essential non-technical competencies needed for success as an engineer in the 21st century.
For more information visit: https://engineering.unl.edu/current-students/complete-engineer-conference/
More details at: https://go.unl.edu/5ves