Do you want to share your passion and knowledge for engineering with K-12 students?
Do you have a desire to develop exceptional communication skills and leadership ability?
Do you want to stand out and be known within the College?
Do you want to be a Complete Engineer?
Then, the Engineering Ambassadors Network (EAN) is for you!
EAN is a nationally recognized network of university engineering ambassador programs.
The University of Nebraska, College of Engineering is seeking highly qualified undergraduate engineering students - from both City and Scott campuses - to serve as Engineering Ambassadors for the 2019-2020 academic year and beyond.
The goals of the Engineering Ambassadors Network are to provide exceptional K-12 engineering outreach, develop communication and leadership skills, provide opportunities and experiences that will lead to personal and professional growth, and have fun! Engineering Ambassadors are involved primarily in K-12 outreach activities to schools throughout Nebraska.
Benefits of Being an Engineering Ambassador
• Advanced communications/leadership training and many opportunities to utilize this training.
• Personal and professional development opportunities.
• $225 per semester stipend.
• Networking opportunities with faculty, staff, and industry representatives.
• Excellent addition to resume that provides concrete evidence of communications expertise to employers (Complete Engineer competencies).
• Experience that provides terrific talking points in interviews.
• Nebraska Engineering Ambassadors clothing and other goodies.
• Being a part of a fun and exciting team.
The Application can be found online at: http://engineering.unl.edu/ambassador-registration/
More details at: https://go.unl.edu/mnrx