The 4-H Council Golf Tournament Fundraiser will be held Sunday, Oct. 3 at the Woodland Hills Golf Course, 6000 Woodland Hills Drive, Eagle, NE with a 1 p.m. shotgun start. This tournament is a four-person scramble. Registration fee is $75 per golfer or $300 per team. For reservations, call Woodland Hills at 402-475-4653. For hole, other sponsorships or prize donations, contact Mitch Sump at 402-432-1031 or email@example.com or Jerry Morris at 402-261-9861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County Wed. July 14, 2021
- The Myths & Facts of Head Lice
- SPECIAL PULLOUT — Lancaster County Super Fair
- 4-H Will Livestream From the Fair!
- Support 4-H by Eating at 4-H Food Stand at Super Fair
- Be a Fair Volunteer — Have Fun, Make a Difference!
- Chicken Dinner & Silent Auction, July 30
- Tips for a Fun and Educational Day at the Fair
- Kissing Bugs in Nebraska
- Coping With Picky Eating
- Recipes of the Month
- 6 Common Composting Questions
- August Garden Guide
- GROBigRed Virtual Learning Series
- Ag Land Leasing and Management Workshop, Aug. 17
- UNL East Campus Discovery Days
- 4-H Clover College: 48 Workshops of Hands-on Learning!
- 4-H’ers Test Family and Consumer Science Skills at Life Challenge
- 4-H’ers Test Their Knowledge of Animals and Decision-Making Skills at PASE
- 4-H District Horse Results
- August Heart of 4-H Volunteer Award — John Croghan
- 4-H Teen Council Invites New Members
- 4-H Golf Tournament Fundraiser, Oct. 3
- 4-H Information Night, Oct. 5
- Extension Calendar
- NEBLINE Is Also Published Online in PDF Format
- Lancaster County 4-H Has Its Own E-Newsletter
Receive future newsletters from Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County