Join Lancaster County Extension in the East Campus Loop on Saturday, Aug. 14, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. for “East Campus Discovery Days and Farmer’s Market.” The Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln, organized this event for the community to enjoy science-literacy opportunities, locally produced fresh food, value-added artisans and on-campus family-fun activities. This event provides a safe, fun and entertaining environment for people of all ages. Visit https://discoverydays.unl.edu for more information.
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County Wed. July 14, 2021
- The Myths & Facts of Head Lice
- SPECIAL PULLOUT — Lancaster County Super Fair
- 4-H Will Livestream From the Fair!
- Support 4-H by Eating at 4-H Food Stand at Super Fair
- Be a Fair Volunteer — Have Fun, Make a Difference!
- Chicken Dinner & Silent Auction, July 30
- Tips for a Fun and Educational Day at the Fair
- Kissing Bugs in Nebraska
- Coping With Picky Eating
- Recipes of the Month
- 6 Common Composting Questions
- August Garden Guide
- GROBigRed Virtual Learning Series
- Ag Land Leasing and Management Workshop, Aug. 17
- UNL East Campus Discovery Days
- 4-H Clover College: 48 Workshops of Hands-on Learning!
- 4-H’ers Test Family and Consumer Science Skills at Life Challenge
- 4-H’ers Test Their Knowledge of Animals and Decision-Making Skills at PASE
- 4-H District Horse Results
- August Heart of 4-H Volunteer Award — John Croghan
- 4-H Teen Council Invites New Members
- 4-H Golf Tournament Fundraiser, Oct. 3
- 4-H Information Night, Oct. 5
- Extension Calendar
- NEBLINE Is Also Published Online in PDF Format
- Lancaster County 4-H Has Its Own E-Newsletter
Receive future newsletters from Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County