Available on select Mondays each month at the Rec & Wellness Center, the Meal Kit Monday packages include ingredients and a recipe card to prepare a full meal in less than an hour and serve up to four individuals. The $25 pre-packed kits make mealtime easier for students and members of the campus community.
February 13 entrée choices
orders must be received by 11:59 p.m. February 8
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich and Honey Glazed Carrots | a perfect fast food copycat made healthier with the Air Fryer – you can make it in the oven or skillet.
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops with Veggies | a great quick and easy sheet pan meal for the whole family.
- White Bean and Tortellini Soup | a delicious tortellini soup with spinach, garlic, tomatoes, and dried basil.
February 27 entrée choices
orders must be received by 11:59 p.m. February 22
- Baked Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs | marinated chicken combines with bell peppers, onions, and juicy pineapple for a delicious meal idea.
- Summer Tilapia Parmesan and Squash | cooking your protein and veggie together just makes sense, and this dish provides the perfect one-pan dinner.
- Black Bean Stuffed Sweet Potatoes | filled with black beans, corn, and other delicious fillings, these tasty and easy stuffed sweet potatoes are so simple to make, you're going to want to add them to your regular rotation.
Orders can be placed online. Kits will be ready for pick-up from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. on the assigned Monday at the Wellness Kitchen inside the Rec and Wellness Center on East Campus.
Questions? Reach out to Brenna Schmader via email email@example.com.
More details at: https://crec.unl.edu/meal-kit-mondays