Sexual health is essential to your student’s overall well-being.
Although you may have mixed feelings or emotions about your student’s sexual behaviors, it’s important to stay in communication with them and share campus resources when needed.
The University Health Center provides a variety of sexual and reproductive health services to keep your student well, including:
- Wellness exams and pap tests
- Birth control prescriptions, condoms and emergency contraception
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- HPV vaccines
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- PrEP and PEP prescriptions
- Treatment for pain and infections
- Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner services
Students can schedule an appointment for any of these services by calling 402.472.5000. Telehealth appointments may be available for certain gynecological and sexual health services.
Student fees do not cover most gynecological and sexual health services, but charges can be submitted to insurance or paid out-of-pocket at a discounted rate. Financial assistance is available to those who qualify. Learn more about cost and insurance.
More details at: https://health.unl.edu/sexual-and-reproductive-health-services