FCH Business Center Announcements

If you plan to travel internationally, please make sure you:
- Complete an electronic travel authorization prior to booking travel.
- Arrange international transportation through Travel and Transportation, if the trip is going to be paid with UNL-administered funds.

If you do not comply with these requirements, please note that the travel expenses will not be reimbursed by Accounting.

The International Travel Registry for Professionals (ITRP), was effective Jan 1, 2016. ITRP also applies to students so if you have any students traveling abroad, please let them know about these requirements.

If you have any questions, please contact the business center.