Are you interested in number crunching, high-speed transfers or large-scale storage? Register now to attend the Holland Computing Center (HCC) Fall Kickstart - October 15 and 16 in the Nebraska East Union on UNL's East Campus. This two-day workshop will feature hands-on experience on how to access and use HCC's powerful computing resources to scale up your own research.
- Get an HCC account, with access to thousands of compute cores and petabytes of storage
- Learn how to use HCC's compute clusters, freeing up your workstation or laptop for more immediate tasks
- Learn how to automate tasks and use version control in your projects
- Get an introduction to cloud computing with HCC's Cloud, Anvil
- Get trained to transfer data at high speed via a simple web interface
- Learn about the extended resources available to HCC users through the Open Science Grid
Participants will need to bring a laptop and sign up for an HCC account prior to the event.
Registration is free, but limited.
When: Oct. 15 & 16, 8:30 a.m–5 p.m.
Where: Nebraska East Union - UNL East Campus, Arbor Suite
Cost: Free - Lunch is included
More details at: https://go.unl.edu/hcc_kickstart_2018