David Fowler, emeritus professor of mathematics education in the UNL College of Education and Human Sciences, reviews "The Math Myth and Other STEM Delusions" by Andrew Hacker for the Lincoln Journal Star on March 27.
NebraskaMATH Wed. May 04, 2016
- Video: 'Success starts with teachers'
- Congratulations to May 2016 graduates
- Resource: Math Myth
- The Atlantic: The math revolution
- Limited number of NMSSI tuition fellowships available; EETP deadline May 6
- Want math coaching in your school or district? Contact MQI
- Thoughful Learning: What are the 4 C's of learning skills?
- Mourners pack funeral for Dodge Elementary Principal Crystal Simpson (M2, 2009-2010)
- UC Berkeley's guide to teacher leadership development
- Teacher Appreciation Week: A letter from the NSF
- Vlasnik wins outstanding math educator award
- Heaton elected co-chair of AERA research group
- Mathematicians discover a pattern among prime numbers