UNL General Studies is hosting a workshop to educate students on the various aspects of the UNL transcript from 4 to 5 p.m. Nov. 16 in the City Union. The GPA calculation, grade repeat policy, and other academic issues will be reviewed. Session is free and is open to all students.
Next@Nebraska Sun. Nov. 13, 2011
- Mini Financial Boot Camps on Nov. 16
- Free 'Understand Your Transcript' workshop, Nov. 16
- Eating disorders group to meet Nov. 16
- Thompson Forum to show film Nov. 15 as tribute to environmentalist
- Alumni of Color Career Forum is Nov. 14
- Carson School presents 'Lady Windermere's Fan'
- Bruegger's Bagels fundraiser to benefit Phi Beta Lambda
- Tuscaloosa 'Alternative Service Break' info sessions are Nov. 15-16
- Gates' Honors Forum lecture is Nov. 16
- Morrill Hall's 'Sunday Scientist' goes viral Nov. 20
- UNL ranks No. 9 in 'Fittest Colleges in America'
- Geography Awareness Week is Nov. 14-18
- 'Huskers Fighting Hunger' forum presents Dr. Mariana Chilton, Nov. 16
- Great American Smokeout is Nov. 17