Certificates of Insurance

A Certificate of Insurance is required to be on file in the Procurement Services office prior to the commencement of any work on campus.

The certificate of insurance is to provide coverage to bodily injury/personal injury/liability coverage, property damage liability coverage, and workman’s compensation coverage. It is absolutely necessary that “The Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska is listed as an additional insured” be added to the face of the certificate for all coverage except worker’s compensation. The statement must be worded in this manner. It is also necessary that “Completed Operations Coverage” must be included as part of the General Liability.