Are you interested in engaging in a research or creative project in the 2019-20 school year? Through the Undergraduate Creative Activities and Research Experience program, Nebraska undergraduates are guided by faculty mentors on year-long projects and receive a $2,400 stipend.
Undergraduate research projects allow you to work hands-on with a faculty mentor to gain important experience and relevant skills that can enhance your application to graduate school or prepare you for your career. Students from all majors and disciplines are encouraged to apply for UCARE.
Upcoming application workshops introduce students to the UCARE program and provide guidance on finding a project, approaching a prospective mentor, and writing a strong application proposal. Join us to learn how you can receive $2,400 in funding in Summer 2019 or Academic Year 2019-20.
Register for an upcoming workshop or make an appointment via MyPLAN with Justina Clark, Director of Undergraduate Research, to learn how you can get involved.
Register at http://research.unl.edu/events/event.php?eventID=3524 for any of the following dates:
- Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 4 p.m. in the Nebraska Union Auditorium
- Wednesday, Sept. 5 at 12:30 p.m. in the Nebraska Union Regency B
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 5 p.m. in the Nebraska Union Auditorium
- Wednesday, Nov. 7 at 5 p.m. in the Nebraska Union Auditorium
- Thursday, Nov. 8 at 12:30 p.m. in the Nebraska Union Auditorium