Faculty and staff are invited to attend the annual SNR Fall Kickoff to the academic year from 8:30 a.m. to noon Friday, Aug. 23, 2019, in Hardin Hall auditorium. The kickoff will continue with a second session for graduate students from 1:15 to 3:50 p.m. also in the auditorium.
A pizza lunch will be from noon to 1 p.m. on the second floor lobby. All SNR faculty, staff and graduate students are invited to attend.
The kickoff schedule is as follows:
- 8:30 to 9 a.m. Sign in; coffee & snacks available in the first floor lobby
- 9:00-9:10 Brief announcements and introduction of Dean Tiffany Heng-Moss by SNR Director John Carroll
- 9:10-9:20 CASNR Goals, Vision, Mission by Heng-Moss
- 9:20-9:50 SNR Goals, Vision, Mission by Carroll
- 9:50-10:00 SNR Finances and RCM by Carroll
- 10:00-10:15 Director Craig Allen, Center for Resilience in Agricultural Working Landscapes
- 10:15-10:30 Gregg Hutchison, Windows 10 Rollout
- 10:30-10:45 Vice Chancellor Marco Barker, Office of Diversity & Inclusion
- 10:45-11:00 Dave Wedin, SNR P&T Chair - Tenure and Promotion of Faculty in SNR
- 11:00-11:15 Mark Mesarch, SNR Web Manager – Rollout of Drupal 8
- 11:15-11:45 Financial Management Planning; Corey Cook, Operations Manager, NRBC, NIC BC, AVE BC
- 11:45-12:00 EPSCoR Director Matt Andrews, & SNR faculty member, room 720 HARH
Separate agendas will be sent to facult and graduate students for their training sessions starting at 1:15 p.m. Aug. 23 in Hardin Hall.