Families of 4-H members and Elliott Elementary School students are invited to attend the annual Kiwanis Karnival, a FREE family event sponsored by the Lincoln Center Kiwanis. 4-H clubs are needed to provide carnival-type booths. This is a great community service and leadership activity! This year, the Karnival is planned for Friday, April 14, 5:30–7:30 p.m. at Elliott Elementary School, 225 S. 25th St., Lincoln. The event features carnival-type games for youth, bingo for adults, prizes, snacks, fun and fellowship. For more information, call Lorene at 402-423-7541 or 402-310-3481, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4-H - Lancaster County Fri. March 31, 2023
- 4-H Members and Leaders — Re-Enroll by April 1!
- Virtual Companion Animal Challenge Entries Due April 1
- Governor’s Agricultural Excellence Awards Due April 1
- Volunteer Virtual Lunch and Learn Series, April 17–20
- Next Horsemanship Level Testing April 25; Register by April 18
- Cat Show Prep Workshop, April 22
- Furniture & Home Decor Painting Workshop, April 15; Register by April 10
- Attend Kiwanis Karnival, April 14
- Ag Youth Institute Deadline is April 15
- Horse Dressage Schooling Show, April 29; Register by April 15
- Illustrated Presentation Contest, April 22; Register by April 17
- Spring Leader/Volunteer Update Training, April 27
- Order Seeds for Special Garden and Agronomy Projects by End of April
Receive future newsletters from 4-H - Lancaster County