Lady Bits Zine, a student published, feminist-centered zine, is taking submissions for its second edition. Any creative work that can be transferred onto a printed page is welcome! Email your submission to email@example.com by April 1st to be published.
School of Art, Art History & Design News- Community Edition Mon. March 20, 2017
- 5:00 p.m., March 29, Sculptor Yutaka Kawahito to give public lecture
- 7:30 p.m., April 3rd, Hixson-Lied Visiting Scholar: Caroline Sturdy Colls Ph.D.
- 5:30 p.m., April 6, Hixson-Lied Visiting Artist: Ellen Lupton
- Nebraska Young Artist Awards/Statewide High School Invitational runs thru March 24
- Summer Sessions: Art at Cedar Point, Mixed Media- Art & Nature, June 5-16, 2017
- Summer Sessions: Special Topics- Collaborating with Machines, June 5- July 7
- Need Based Tuition Grant for Summer Sessions
- Innovation Campus Free Events and Demonstrations
- Submit creative work for publication in Lady Bits Zine!