Students have the opportunity for quality one-on-one interactions with a record-high number of employers at career fairs this fall. Huskers can connect with employers at the upcoming Career + Internship Fairs Sept. 20-22 and Sept. 28. Each day focuses on different industry sectors, and will host different employers.
University Career + Internship Fairs
All fairs are noon to 4 p.m. in the Nebraska Union
- Management, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- Arts, Entertainment, Media and Design
- Government, Policy, Public Administration and Law
- Human Services and Non-profit
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Science, Research and Development
- Health and Wellness
- Computing, Software, and Data Analytics
- Economics, Banking and Finance
- Food and Agriculture
- Environment and Natural Resources
Students can learn more about career fair preparation, resumes and cover letters, what to wear and which employers will be available by visiting the Career Services website and following @unlcareers on social media.
More details at: https://careers.unl.edu