If you are currently enrolled or considering enrolling in the university's student health insurance plan, mark your calendars for Student Insurance 101.
At this event, you'll enjoy free Valentino's pizza while our experts explain everything you need to know about the UnitedHealthcare StudentResources plan, including:
- How health insurance works in the U.S.
- Enrollment deadlines, premium rates and other important details
- How to save money by using the plan at the University Health Center
- What you need to know if you're automatically enrolled and more
You have two chances to attend:
- Wednesday, Sept. 8, 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 9, 5-6 p.m.
The event is held at the Nebraska Union in the Platte River Room. Face coverings are required when not actively eating or drinking.
If you prefer to attend virtually via Zoom, pre-register for the Sept. 8 or Sept. 9 session.
This event is co-sponsored by UnitedHealthcare StudentResources, University Health Center and the International Student and Scholar Office.