Lancaster County 4-H Council is hosting a Chicken Dinner on Friday, July 29, 5:30–7:30 p.m. at the Exhibit Hall - Lancaster County Farm Bureau Room (enter Gate 3 off Havelock, park near Exhibit Hall). Dinner features Slim Chickens chicken tenders, side dishes and dessert! To-go boxes will be available. Tickets at the door are $10. Advance tickets are $8 at the Extension office before the fair or at the 4-H food stand during the fair. A silent auction will be held in conjunction with the Chicken Dinner, 5–7 p.m. Top bidders may pay for and pick up items after 7:30 p.m. Cash or check only. If you wish to donate items or gift certificates, contact Sara Hansen at 402-450-6728 or Sheri Ramirez at 402-805-2696 or Skr0701@windstream.net no later than Monday, July 25. Both events are fundraisers for 4-H Council.
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County Wed. July 13, 2022
- Nutrition Security: A New National Focus
- Special Pullout Section — Lancaster County Super Fair
- 4-H Will Livestream From the Fair!
- Support 4-H by Eating at 4-H Food Stand
- Chicken Dinner & Silent Auction Fundraisers, July 29
- Aug./Sept. Recipe of the Month — Strawberry Smoothie and Freezer Pop
- Harvesting & Drying Herbs
- Aug./Sept. Garden Guide
- Controlling Poison Hemlock
- Water Play Fun
- Summer Brings Singing Cicadas
- 4-H Clover College: 54 Workshops of Hands-on Learning!
- Lilly Hanley Participated in Compound Archery at National Shooting Sports
- 4-H District Horse Results
- 4-H State Public Speaking Top Results
- Aug. Heart of 4-H Volunteer Award — Sonja Moore
- Sept. Heart of 4-H Volunteer Award — Lancaster County Engineering Department
- Join 4-H! 4-H Grows Confident, Capable and Caring Kids!
- 4-H Teen Council Invites New Members
- 4-H Council Golf Tournament Fundraiser, Oct. 2
- Extension News — New Extension Staff
- Extension News — Summer Programming 4-H Interns
- Extension Calendar
- NEBLINE Is Also Published Online in PDF Format
- Lancaster County 4-H Has Its Own E-Newsletter
Receive future newsletters from Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County