Many Lancaster County 4-H’ers competed in district competitions held in Lincoln on June 9. Because of muddy conditions, the show was moved from the Capital City Horse & Pony Club Arena to the Lancaster Event Center Fairgrounds. Lancaster County Extension staff would like to thank the Capital City Horse & Pony Club, Nebraska Quarter Horse Association and LEC Fairgrounds staff for making the location change possible. All purple and blue ribbon winners qualified for the Fonner Park State 4-H Horse Show and Exposition in Grand Island on July 10–14. Congratulations to all who participated! Complete results are online at http://4h.unl.edu/horse/district-shows.
Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County Wed. July 13, 2022
- Nutrition Security: A New National Focus
- Special Pullout Section — Lancaster County Super Fair
- 4-H Will Livestream From the Fair!
- Support 4-H by Eating at 4-H Food Stand
- Chicken Dinner & Silent Auction Fundraisers, July 29
- Aug./Sept. Recipe of the Month — Strawberry Smoothie and Freezer Pop
- Harvesting & Drying Herbs
- Aug./Sept. Garden Guide
- Controlling Poison Hemlock
- Water Play Fun
- Summer Brings Singing Cicadas
- 4-H Clover College: 54 Workshops of Hands-on Learning!
- Lilly Hanley Participated in Compound Archery at National Shooting Sports
- 4-H District Horse Results
- 4-H State Public Speaking Top Results
- Aug. Heart of 4-H Volunteer Award — Sonja Moore
- Sept. Heart of 4-H Volunteer Award — Lancaster County Engineering Department
- Join 4-H! 4-H Grows Confident, Capable and Caring Kids!
- 4-H Teen Council Invites New Members
- 4-H Council Golf Tournament Fundraiser, Oct. 2
- Extension News — New Extension Staff
- Extension News — Summer Programming 4-H Interns
- Extension Calendar
- NEBLINE Is Also Published Online in PDF Format
- Lancaster County 4-H Has Its Own E-Newsletter
Receive future newsletters from Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County