The Center for Transformative Teaching recognizes the following faculty for becoming CTT Ambassadors by completing the ambassador level of the Reflective Practitioner Program:
- Ann Marie Pollard – Johnny Carson School of Theatre and Film
- Jena Asgarpoor – Engineering
- Jessica Walsh –Journalism and Mass Communication
- Jing Zhang – Biochemistry
- Erin Bauer – Entomology
- Courtney Hillebrecht – Political Science
By becoming CTT Ambassadors, these faculty have demonstrated their commitment not only to the continual development of their own teaching but also to helping other faculty develop their teaching practices.
CTT Ambassadors conduct teaching-related workshops, write blog posts, lead learning communities, and serve as mentors in the Teaching Support Network.
To learn more about the program, visit the Reflective Practitioner Program webpage on the CTT website.
More details at: http://teaching.unl.edu