These awards honor leaders on campus including outstanding Recognized Student Organization (RSO) officers, members and advisors. Any member or advisor of an RSO may nominate someone from their organization.
The awards will be presented formally on April 9 at the Student Impact Awards Banquet in the Nebraska Union.
Nominations can be made for the following awards:
• Student Organization President of the Year
• Student Organization Officer of the Year
• Student Organization Member of the Year
• Student Organization Advisor of the Year (Over 3 years total advising experience)
• Student Organization New Advisor of the Year (1-3 years total advising experience)
• Student Organization Program of the Year
Please note that each RSO may only submit one nomination per award category. (For example, an organization could nominate either its vice president or publicity officer for the Officer of the Year award, but the organization could not nominate both officers.)
The applications can be found on the Student Involvement website (involved.unl.edu) or at this link:
Completed nomination forms should be returned to Student Involvement, 200 Nebraska Union or 300 Nebraska East Union, no later than Friday, March 8, 2013. Be sure to include all required information on the nomination. Incomplete nomination forms will not be considered.
Greek social fraternities and sororities are ineligible for awards in the six categories listed above.
If there are questions, or for additional information, please contact Adam Brown in Student Involvement at 472-8157 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details at: http://go.unl.edu/6qt